A message to our customers regarding COVID-19
As of March 24, 2020, and until further notice, Casati Heating & Air Conditioning, deemed an “essential service” company, will remain in operation during normal business hours, including for after-hours emergencies. Casati Heating & Air Conditioning is circulating this announcement in response to the executive order from Ontario Premier, Doug Ford, about the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
The health and safety of our employees, business associates, families and communities are our top priority. We are taking all the necessary precautions and closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation from public health authorities. As an essential service to our customers, we are committed to implementing best practices to help prevent the spread of disease and ensure we can continue to provide a high level of service.
Our company remains open and available to assist you. Our staff and technicians are committed to delivering the products and services you rely on to provide home comfort, safety and peace of mind.
You may connect with us:
To help with prevention, we are taking the following precautionary measures to protect our Customers:
- Our Team Members have been equipped with an ample supply of:
- hand sanitizers
- disinfectant wipes
- single-use gloves
- Team Members will be keeping recommended safe social distance and will not be shaking hands with customers, as suggested by the Public Health Agency of Canada
- All services are pre-paid by Visa or MasterCard credit cards to minimize physical contact between homeowner and our technician(s).
- Any Team Member who has flu like symptoms will be asked to contact the Public Health Agency and follow the COVID-19 testing protocol, including self-isolation where required
- Please be prepared to answer brief health and safety questions related to COVID-19 with our Casati Team Members
- Staying up to date on Public Health Agency of Canada updates and following all guidance
We also ask that Customers reschedule any service or installation with us if you:
- are experiencing any of the following symptoms (mild or severe):
- Difficulty breathing/shortness of breath
- have travelled to any area with an ongoing spread of COVID-19
- live with someone who recently travelled to an area with an ongoing spread of COVID-19
- have been in contact with someone known to have COVID-19 or experiencing symptoms similar to the Flu or COVID-19
As things continue to change, the amount of information can feel overwhelming. To stay safe and informed, we recommend that you:
Thank you for your patience, understanding and trust in Casati Heating & Air Conditioning.
President, Casati Heating & Air Conditioning Inc.