Protect Indoor Air Quality All Year-Round
Clean air is essential for good health, and this is especially true when it comes to indoor air.
As Canadians, we spend close to 90% of our time inside; at home, at work and in recreational environments. Most people, however, are unaware of the effects that poor indoor air quality can have on their health.
All of us have the ability to control the quality of our own indoor air. By installing the right whole home air treatment system, it helps to prevent the spreading of cold and flu symptoms, as well as, alleviates allergy and asthma symptoms by killing the dust mites, viruses, bacteria, mold, and fungi that cause them. This is especially important for families with young children.
Some of the many benefits of creating a healthy environment in your home by installing air treatment and purifying systems, include:
- combat agents that cause allergies, asthma, respiratory concerns
- keep your family safe from the negative effects of breathing mold, bacteria, fungus
- promote better sleep
- save and not spend as much money, if any, on costly anti-histamines, some medications, the removal of mold
Purify Your Entire Home
Install a complete air treatment system
Ways to increase air quality
- Annual Furnace Inspection & Cleaning
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Media Type Filter
- Energy Upgrades
- Moisture Control & Mold Cleanup
- Air Purifier: Reduce asthma triggers
- Install carbon monoxide (CO) alarms
Common Air Quality Issues
Factors that can negatively affect your family’s health, include:
- Air tight homes* that limit fresh outdoor air intake, can create ideal breeding grounds for airborne micro-organisms to thrive:
♦ Bacteria, viruses, molds, fungi – from damp areas, animal dander;
♦ Dust mites – from carpets, fabric, foam chair cushions
- Inadequately maintained heating and ventilation systems
- High humidity and temperature levels can also increase concentrations of some pollutants.
Symptoms Often Linked To Poor Indoor Air Quality
It is common for people to report one or more of the following symptoms:
- Dryness and irritation of the eyes, nose, throat, and skin
- Shortness of breath
- Hypersensitivity and allergies
- Sinus congestion
- Coughing and sneezing
Request Quote For Air Treatment Installation
Contact CASATI today to learn more about what air quality treatment systems are best for your home. Call (905) 460-4023 or complete and submit the form below.